Analysis of Results 2017
This analysis is based on the results from teacher assessments for the academic year 2016/17.
Attainment range at the end of 2017
P1i to National Curriculum Level 1A
- Across all subjects 97% of children made the benchmark of progress we aim for at Woolley Wood.
Department for Education Progression Guidance 2010/11 was used to analyse the progress that pupils made.
- In English 98% of the children made progress was at the median or upper quartile.
- In Maths 98% of the children made progress was at the median or upper quartile.
- In Science 94% of the children made progress was at the median or upper quartile.
- Overall 97% of pupils were in the median or upper quartile of expected level of progress across all three subjects.
Key Stage 2 Specific Results:
- 21% of pupils achieved the expected standard in reading, writing and mathematics.
- 69% of pupils achieved better than an expected standard in reading, writing and mathematics.
- Detailed analysis of Attainment and Pupil Progress is available on request.
- Information relating to individual pupils will be discussed at Annual Review meetings and Parents Evenings.
Dfe Performance Tables for Woolley Wood can be accessed by clicking here.